- Connect the cable to the Mini-USB on the module and to the any USB of a PC
- Turn On the power of this module
- PC will detect new hardware and prompts you to install USB driver for it
- Download USB driver from www.sankaj.com
- Unzip it and specify the path to the driver for Device Manager
- Start Device Manager and select the section "Port (COM & LPT)"
- Double click in the list of devices "USB Serial Port (COMxx)"
- Select "Port Settings" and set next values:
- Click "Advanced", select any non busy COM Port Number and Click Ok:
Next, follow the instructions on programming