1. These Terms and Conditions override and exclude any terms or conditions in or referred to in any negotiations or course of dealing between the Company and the Customer. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and other provisions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail. No variation to these Terms and Conditions is permitted unless expressly authorised in writing by a director of the Company.
2. Prices for Goods are in EUR exclusive of VAT, which will, if appropriate, be added at the time of dispatch. Prices charged will be those prevailing when an order is accepted. Any Supplies made to address will incur VAT at the current rate, including where the Goods are for subsequent export.
3. For shipments to another EC member state, VAT will not be charged, providing an EC VAT number is supplied by the consignee of the Goods at the time of ordering. Supplies to a non EC member state will be zero rated for VAT purposes in accordance with Customs/Excise Notice 703. The Company's standard documentation is a single invoice and despatch note. The cost of other documents such as Chamber of Commerce or Consular certification or legalization or multiple invoice copies is not included and the Company will quote separately for such charges if requested.
4.Payment must be made in full in advance by one of the following methods, as agreed with the Company:
a) in the currency invoiced;
b) by bankers draft or cheque with order, drawn on a bank recognised by the Company in the EU;
c) by net interbank transfer, for the purposes of which the Company's bank details are available upon request;
d) by Access/Visa credit cards;
Please note that the Company will not accept any bank charges, commissions or fees. All documentary credits must clearly be marked that all such charges or commissions are for the account of the Customer.
All payments must be made without any deductions, withholding or set off. Time for payment is of the essence. If the Customer fails to make payment by the due date then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy, the Company shall be entitled to cancel the order or suspend any further deliveries or performance.
5. Ordered Goods are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and all deliveries will be executed on an EXW given it in INCOTERMS 2000. If you prefer delivery on other terms, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order.
6.The Customer's responsibility to inspect the goods upon arrival for any defects or shipping errors. If the Goods is damaged, the customer should immediately report this to the carrier. If the goods are insured, the insurance company should be notified. The Company shall not be liable for any defect in the Supplies unless written notice is given to the Company within 10 days of the date of inspection.
The quantity of any consignment of Goods, as recorded by the Company upon despatch from the Company's place of business, shall be conclusive evidence of the quantity received by the Customer on delivery, unless the Customer can provide conclusive evidence to the contrary. The Company will not be liable for any non-delivery of Goods or non-performance of Services unless written notice is given to the Company within 10 days of the date when Goods should have been delivered or the Services performed in the ordinary course of events.
7.Purchased products may be returned or exchanged within 14 days after the delivery date. The products must be returned in their original condition and packaging and with prepaid freight. Any static-sensitive Goods supplied in sealed packaging may not be returned if the blister or 'peel' packs in which they are supplied have been opened, tampered with or damaged.
This return policy excludes all kinds of specially ordered products that are not part of our regular assortment. Returns shall not be despatched COD.
No Goods may be returned to the Company unless the Customer has first obtained from the Company a returns authorisation number ('RMA').
The Customer should return the Goods to Company clearly quoting the Customer's account number, order number and RMA. Any Goods returned after 14 days as 'unwanted' or 'incorrectly ordered' may be accepted at the discretion of the Company but will be subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the invoice value of the Goods (subject to a minimum charge of €30). Goods that consist of software or are specially constructed or contain any of the hazardous substances referred to in Directive 2002/95/EC on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical or Electronic Equipment ('RoHS') may not be returned.
8.All specifications, drawings, illustrations, descriptions and particulars of weights, dimensions, capacity or other details including, without limitation, any statements regarding compliance with legislation or regulation wherever they appear are intended to give a general idea of the Supplies, but will not form part of this terms and conditions. If the Description of any Goods differs from the manufacturer's description, the latter shall be deemed to be correct. The Company may make changes to the Supplies as part of a continuous programme of improvement or to comply with legislation.
9.The Company will, free of charge, repair or, at the Company's option, replace Goods or, in the case of Services, re-perform Services which are proved to the reasonable satisfaction of the Company to be damaged or defective due to faulty materials.
This obligation will not apply:
• if the defect arises because the Customer has altered or repaired such Goods without the written consent of the Company;
• because the Customer did not follow the manufacturers' instructions for storage, usage, installation, use or maintenance of the Goods;
• if the Customer has failed to notify the Company of any defect in accordance with Condition 6 where the defect should have been reasonably apparent on reasonable inspection; or
• if the Customer fails to notify the Company of the defect within warranty period. Warranty period is specified in the attached document of the Supplier and from the date of despatch of the Goods or performance of the Services.
If you need service or repair on any product purchased Company, you should always first contact Company's customer service, before returning the goods. Invoice/receipt must be presented always when claiming warranty.
10.The Customer represents and warrants that it is not on the Denied Persons, Specially Designated Nationals or Debarred Persons List and is not otherwise prohibited by law from purchasing the Supplies. The Company reserves the right not to supply certain customers or certain countries and to require from the Customer full details of the end use and final destination of the Goods.
11.Goods must be used strictly in accordance with the instructions and specifications. All works, power connection and grounding must be done in accordance with the applicable requirements Safety standards of the country of use.
The Goods are not designed, authorised or warranted to be suitable for use in anti-personnel landmines, nuclear facilities or weapons, chemical or biological weapons, missile technology, space or aircraft or air traffic applications, life support or life sustaining equipment, surgical implantation equipment or for any other purpose where the failure or malfunction of the Goods could reasonably be expected to result in personal injury, death, severe property or environmental damage.
The use as described above and any use or inclusion of the Goods in any such equipment, system or applications is strictly prohibited and any such use will be at the Customer's own risk. The Customer will indemnify the Company against any and all liability and expense (including costs) resulting from any such inclusion or use.
12.Force Majeure. The Company shall not be liable to the Customer in any manner or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions because of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of the Company's obligations under these Agreement if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the Company's reasonable control (which shall include, but not be limited to government actions, war, fire, explosion, flood, import or export regulations or embargoes, labour disputes or inability to obtain or a delay in obtaining supplies of Goods or labour). The Company may, at its option, delay the performance of, or cancel the whole or any part of a terms and conditions.