Setting the Level Function form:
- Type the Functions name
- Choose from list sensor attached to the module
- Select the Function to execute
- Set the action ON, if the Function should be executed when the value of the sensor is less than the set value, or vice versa
- Enter for all modes of the module, the values of sensors
- Select the check box if you will use the PID mode.
- Set the hysteresis value (only normal mode)
- Select the Flag, if used. When the Flag is set, the function is executed, otherwise the function is stopped and sent once the specified command.
- Click Save